Sunday, May 14, 2017


MARY

Seeing God through the Eyes of a Mother

by Eugene H. Peterson


Series: Drawn In Bible Study
Paperback: 96 pages
Publisher: NavPress (June 20, 2017)
ISBN-10: 1631467859
ISBN-13: 978-1631467851

Mary is a book with a lot of Bible study about her the mother of Jesus.  Alone with the devotionals there are pages to color.  On page 17 of the book is one of my favorite, Mary whatever He tells you, taken from John 2:1-12.  "Jesus is still in His creation today.  Still performing signs that point to Him.  Still revealing not only His goodness.  And, most particularly His goodness toward us."  I am reviewing this on Mother's day and what better day to tell of Jesus's young mother.  I was only 19 when I became a mother and it was one of the best days of my life, went on to have 3 more but that first child is just something precious. This book would be great for a Bible study and coloring group.  There are both so interesting.   I want to thank Tyndale Publishing for sending me this book for me to enjoy and to review.