Saturday, March 25, 2017

Doodle Art Ally Books

All You Need is Love and a Cat

Author:  Samantha Snyder

Publisher:  aka Associates
ISBN: 9780997102185






I received this in exchange for my honest review and this is just the book for young artist.  I love to color and have lots of media so my little grandchildren want to "help" me and they just can't do the adult coloring books justice so this is just the book for them.  The pictures are large and so are the images.  And what child does not love cats?  A very nice books with the bright colors on the front and back.  They have 104 pages to share and enjoy.  Very nive book.


I love to color and my little grandchildren want to color with me, ...

2 minutes ago
Edna66
I love to color and my little grandchildren want to color with me, and this is just that book. The images are large enough that they can stay inside the lines and all of them love cats. Thanks to Word Slinger Publicity for this copy.