Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Creative Haven Celtic Nature Coloring Book


Creative Haven Deluxe Edition Celtic Nature

(Adult Coloring)  Paperback    


  • ISBN-13: 978-0486810423



  • Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.3 x 10.8 inches












  •  I love the book it is more challenging than some of the books I have colored.  A very nice size with perforated pages that can be removed very easy and is only printed on one side of paper in which I like.  There is no bleeding through and messing up another page.  There are 63 designs to color and I believe you will enjoy every page.  The page I have colored and shared with you is of an owl and is shown in color on the inside back cover.  I tried to color as close to that one as possible.  I use gel pens and colored pencils to do all my coloring.. 
    This book was sent to me by dover publications for my honest review and I thank them so much.