Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Creative Haven Floral Designs

  • Series: Creative Haven Coloring Books
  • Paperback: 96 pages
  • Publisher: Dover Publications; First Edition, First edition (October 15, 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0486793850
  • ISBN-13: 978-0486793856
  • Author Jessica Mazurkiewicz

  •  Thanks so much to Tracy McDonald from Dover Publications for sending me this book in exchange for my review.  I want to tell everyone that this book is BEAUTIFUL but there is one small thing wrong with it, and that is the numbers show up with any medium that I tried.  On the left I did this one with colored pencils and a blender pen and it is so pretty but it not good to take from the book and frame because everything I tried the numbers still show through,  The one on the right I took white out tape and put over all the numbers and colored with gel pens, but it didn't turn out well either because of the white out.  I know I will enjoy this book so much just to color as with the numbers you know what color to use that it make the flowers pop. I choose these 2 pictures first as I love Roses but there are so many flowers in the book makes me feel happy.