Sunday, May 29, 2016

God's Comic





God's Comic

Brad Stine

www.youtube.com/bradstine



Isbn  68056916496
83 minutes of clean fun


Thanks to FishFlix for sending me movie so that I might review it.  First of all it is a clean movie in which I mean there are not one curse word, as most comedies are.  Brad is a down to earth man and makes an audience feel welcome.  This movie is funny and Brad does his act as a minister would.   He tell CLEAN jokes and talks about God in a way that I have never seen before in a comedy.  I myself is not a stand up comedy fan and that is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.  It is 83 minutes with any commercials and you don't have to worry that a child may come in, in fact they can sit and enjoy it with you.  I think you will enjoy this and I would encourage anyone that loves stand up comedy to buy it and have a family night with pop corn and put your feet up and have a fun time without leaving the house.

You can get a $5.00 coupon if you join the mailing list www.fishflix.com/5gift  or text 5-GIFT to 44222