Thursday, April 28, 2016





VINTAGE HAND FANS

adult coloring book
by Dover Publications




Product Details

  • Age Range: 8 and up
  • Grade Level: 3 and up
  • Series: Adult Coloring
  • Paperback: 64 pages
  • Publisher: Dover Publications; Clr Csm edition (October 15, 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0486780627
  • ISBN-13: 978-0486780627
  • Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.5 x 11.2 inches


If you are and adult and want to get back to your child hood and had fun at doing it then you need to get into this new project of coloring.  But you don't have to just use crayons now you can afford and be able to use some of the best items to color with.  Colored pencils, blenders, gel pens, markers and the list goes on and on.  I color some every day and I want to thank Tracy at Dover Publishing for sending me this beautiful book to review with no cost to me.


My take on the cover picture,