Sunday, April 3, 2016

Restore My Soul by Ann-Margaret Hovsepian





Product Details

  • Paperback: 112 pages
  • Publisher: Tyndale Momentum; Clr Csm edition (April 1, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1496414063
  • ISBN-13: 978-1496414069
  • Adult Coloring Book with Devotionals





Follow on Facebook


This is a great book to read a devotion every day and color a great picture alone with it.  For my first picture from this book I choose page 74 to read and page 75 to color.  They go alone together and as you study you can relax with adult coloring.  I used gel pens and double ended markers to do this picture.  Will love to be able to use this book every day as it has 80 pages and then in the back it has 6 blank ones that you can draw or write your own.  Thanks so much to Tyndale House Publishers for  providing me with a complimentary copy of this book.