Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Crochet Work

I do all types of crafts, my main love is crochet.  I am now into the new "adult coloring books" they are great to ease your mind and to spend time.  This is just one of my projects and it is for sale.  Will ship anywhere in the USA.




This is an infant dress great for a Baptism or Christening.  Made from cotton size 10 thread and every stitch is created my myself.  It is a 3 piece set with the bonnet to match the dress done in the shell pattern.  Dress buttons in back for ease of getting on and has ribbon around the sleeves and high waist.  The set also includes a handmade little cotton slip to go under neath and it has one shoulder
opens and buttons closed.  This complete outfit is hand made in America and the price is $100.00 with shipping free.  Only one of these to sell so don't let it slip through your fingers.  I take cashiers checks which will get the item shipped out next or personal check which will take about a week to ship until the check clears.  See address in the heading.